so much for a holiday…
I’ve been on reading week since monday, but I don’t seem to have accomplished anything. Things that are due in the next two weeks:
- A cheese costume for printing on cloth. I still have to finish printing the fabric and then assemble the damn thing. AHH!(monday)
- Art history midterm take home paper, which includes ridiculously vague questions(monday)
- A crocheted basket dipped in wax, which hopefully won’t start a huge fire(thursday)
- A research paper for a scholarship with my dad’s union, which I have been trying to write for months but it is about the Olympics in Vancouver and I can’t find any positives about it anymore. The research is just making me furious. Check out Five Ring Circus. This one needs to be finished and mailed so it gets to Vancouver by Friday(not today, in a week).
- A coat for the recession, with pockets with stuff you might need if you’re poor, like a book on butchering squirrels and stuff(next tuesday)
- Declaration of major! AHH (next tuesday)
- Presentation on Joseph Beuys (next tuesday)
Bloody Next Tuesday. I don’t know if this is going to work out… Now that I’m reading this list, my assignments are kind of silly, aren’t they? Here I am being so stressed out about this. I still have to learn to knit by the end of the semester, but I keep hurting my wrists/hands/arms with tendonitis or carpal tunnel or something. I think it is partially due to how tense I am, and I was sitting in this chair with really steep arms so it is like sitting in a box, all scrunched up. I don’t know.
I am doomed to a silly fate wrought with knitting injuries and weird assignments!
Need to go to school now.